We decided to have them run through the kiddie wading pool to run off some excess energy. Of course this goes OK until X needs to go to the bathroom. I signal J who misinterprets my mangled hand signs and thinks I'm looking for C, which I'm not. By the time I look down X - is gone. I do a run around once and don't see him, it doesn't help he is three feet tall and hard to see. I roundup the other two and drop them off with J, still no sign. So J takes off to look for him. I have no idea where he went. About five minutes later J comes back with a frightened little X. I take him off to the bathroom and we talk about what happened. He had to go potty so he took it upon himself to find one but then got lost and got scared. I don't see him wandering off anytime soon.
After that we head off to see the dolphin show. Where I take pictures of dolphins after they have jumped. L is a little freaked about the acrobats - but hey who isn't nervous about people who appear a little jumpy in skin tight fluorescent spandex jump suits. The show is pretty cool, there appears to be a baby beluga or maybe it is a dolphin trainer - who knows. The kids love the show. The are fascinated by the flurry of diving people. After that we head out to Double Dave's pizza - totally false advertising - we won't frequent that establishment again.
At home, J takes a nap and I read my book. I'm almost done and do a little Sudoku. Then I make dinner, spaghetti w/ meatballs. The deal is that I cook one meal a week. I also try and clean up the kitchen a little. We are trying to get back in the groove. The kids want to watch a Scooby doo movie, so we watch that. I take C up after that for bed, while the boys watch Night at the Museum - they love that movie. I'm pretty sure my kids would be excited to be left in the museum over night - but that isn't going to happen until their older.
No comments:
Post a Comment