Sunday, May 24, 2009
PD: Day 70 - A restful Saturday
I woke up late this morning around 9:30, well I actually woke up at 4:30 to rock L back to sleep, so J could relax and attempt to sleep. Then I woke up around 6:30 and took L down for her pre-breakfast snack, then back upstairs to sleep. I then read and putzed around all day, J decided to condense the boys into a single room, so I herded kids, did Sudoku, read, and wathed Cartoon Network with the kids. I'm way into Total Drama Island - highly inappropriate but funny and way too true. I took a bath after J, had dinner, chilled some more, drank some wine, and went to sleep with the boys. A very nice and after the last couple of weeks a welcome change to relaxation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment