Friday, April 17, 2009

Posdoc Diary: Day 34 - International Food Fest

Woke up this morning, did the normal routine. Got everything figured out for Hawaii - yeah. I don't have to worry about the airfare. Did some work on the old to do list. Today was international food festival day and I have to say the highlight was the Indian food, although the Kenyan food was pretty good as well. So I didn't have to eat lunch. I've pretty much figured out the snps so I just to get that out of the way. I work on the bivariate and get that to about 10 variables - each of those needs to run 3 times - Diff, percent diff, and slope. Although there is no real difference between the difference and slope as they are both measuring the same thing. After that head home. J has made a delightful dinner of blackend tiliapia and red wine rice, with guac, salsa, and sour cream. So good. Of course I picked her up some enchilladas as she doesn't eat fish. Then the normal nighttime routine and we watch a little of The Micracle at St. Ana - before we have to go sleep.

No comments: