Saturday, April 18, 2009
Postdoc Diary: Day 35 - Spectales
Woke up early or relatively early today. I have to go to the eye doctor for an exam and to get new glasses. I haven't worn glasses until C did them in over a year ago. So I have been blind, although actually my eyesight seems to have gotten a little better. Nothing like ginko bilboa to improve the eyesight. So we go, X loses it because he want glasses. I suppose that will last until he gets teased. Then one person tries to overcharge me $124, thank god I have a wife who can be as deadly as she is beautiful sometimes. She had talked to the office manager who had explained the insurance. Thank god because it is fairly obvious that this person had no clue on how to interpret it. Then we headed home but stopped by Jack in the box - J had never had the food, which I described as diahrea inducing but this time not bad. Apparently they have learned something since the early 1990s. Then home for the rest of the day. I promised S I would watch Scooby Doo and the Monster of Mexico, great movie. No wonder my kids are scared of the chubacabra. Then I take X for a walk. Have a light dinner, rake the leaves in the back yard. I go to sleep at 8:30 with X. J asks me if she can watch the rest of the Spike Lee joint "Miracle at St. Ana" and I concur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment