The morning started out as usual, wake up, exercise. I don't think we should of taken yesterday off, even if I pulled a muscle in my foot. This walking thing is tiring, even if it is at seven in the morning all though it is kind of fun when X and S join in. Ah, Java, sweet, sweet java.
The plan for today is clean and go to the library, and then stop off at El Pollo Loco, which is a Mexican chain restaurant that started in northern Mexico and then migrated to the southwest US in 1980. At the library I herd the children, the librarian is somewhat taken back when X if they have books about horses,. Sometimes, I miss Lawrence where they have children's librarians and then regular ones. I pick up Killing Rommel, which is about the desert rats in WWII and the origins of special forces. Although I kind of covet J's book The Billionaire's Vinegar. We then head off to El Pollo Loco, for the cheap tacos. They are alright but I think I prefer Taco Cabana. Then back home for lunch. Super Nachos, yum. J heads off to go to the grocery store, while the kids play I read my book. This Th1rte3n is a fantastic book. We also try to watch 7 pounds but turn it off about 40 minutes in, because we can't figure out what the heck is going on. If anybody knows what happens in this movie let me know.
J comes home and we mull over what to do for dinner. I think I would like a tuna sandwich but we are out of Miracle Whip. So I head out to the store and return the movies. I pick up honey and Miracle Whip. What is it about Redbox, where you can spend 1/2 hour trying to decide to pick up a movie, the consult with your husband then change your mind. Don't you think it is wise to choose before you go. Maybe it is just me. I get back home, get the kids ready for bed. Read some more of my book and then knock off myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment