Thursday, June 7, 2012

Valar Morghulis -Day 5

I'm a huge fan of The Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin so therefore I'm also a fan of Game of Thrones on HBO. We watched the season final and while it satisfying that the producers seemed to have reeled the plot back into being more in line with the books I'm a little sad at some of the character development. Of course I do like a show where a character appears to die an average of every three episodes (although someone needs to kill Ros and reincarnate Khal Drogo - who else can emote with arms like Skelator and more eye liner than Robert Smith (from the Cure).



Today, I spent most of it trying to get thing organized and start a GWAS project for Australia while avoiding several impending apocalyptic events (Robots, Zombies, Canadians). Also had to finish up some stuff for my abstract to get it ready. I need to come up with a list of my five most pressing things to do when I get to Australia - this list is growing like weeds at present. I'm pretty much in shock at this point.


No comments: