Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 12 - Punk Rock Princess

Today, the boys had a karate b-day party to go to so I stayed home with the girls - mostly so I could watch football and get a little R and R before next week. I'm off to Germany next Saturday for a conference so I have to get a poster done as well as get an abstract together for one in the Spring - grranimals - too much to do. I hung out with the girls - who are going to a girls b-day next week - princess party. So they have been talking about it non-stop. Also, ended up playing patty-cake for 1 million times with L.

Both Montana and KU won their respective football games - making it a good day. 

C showing off her moves and her unique elan. I like Rgr in this picture as he seems completely unfazed.

L imploring me to play just one more patty-cake.

No comments: