X, asked this today. We had gone to a play date at out friends house along with a number of other parents from work. The kids had a great time, the girls talked about pregancy, birth, and child rearing and I and A talked about music and drank beer. As a matter of fact I think I may have drank too much beer. My eldest son has run off and married someone. Granted I don't think he is of the age of consent and I pretty sure X is not legally able to marry anyone, seem like a marriage of convience though.
We head home and every one is really tired. So we decide to watch and incredibly depressing movie called Grace is Gone. We had tried to watch the movie a couple of days ago and it was just too depressing. So the main plot of the movie is that John Cusak's wife dies in Iraq and he doesn't have the heart to tell their two girls, so he decides to take them across the country to an amusement park (like Disneyland). They get clues along the way and then he tells them at the end. After that downer of a movie it is off to bed. I wonder why my head kind of hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment