Friday, May 1, 2009

PD: Day 48 - Back at it.

Woke up and felt better today, but decided to forgo the exercise routing until the sinuses has cleared out. So I head into work. I won't have a new PC until next week. However, there is some work I need to do on the UNIX box - every time I start it at home they crash. So I head into to do the bivariate analysis on the longitudinal data and then clean some stuff up. I get most of that done and now I need to some bivariate on linkage on differences that have differences with high heritabilites. I get the first one started and head home. We just kind of chill, it is freaking hot out and we finally caved and put the AC on. Blossom is eternally greatful. We watch the movie MILK with Sean Penn about a gay activist turned city supervisor in San Fransisco. It's actually a decent film with excellent acting. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it. I rate it four out five. After that it is off to bed for everyone.

No comments: