Penguins they have Penguins - Jennifer is going to be here every day now.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
SeaWorld (Day 8)
So yesterday was day 7 of the week in the life blog. I actually kind of liked writing it so I may just continue that way as the regular blog template. I'll try and do a project 365 and hope it doesn't get whittled down to a project 65. However today's post is pretty much a pictorial of our visit to SeaWorld. Everyone was super excited about the idea of going to SeaWorld and hanging out for the day. We purchased season passes as it is so close. So here we go.
Checking out the dolphins.
Spencer hanging out on the wharf netting.
Cordelia posing for the camera.

Penguins they have Penguins - Jennifer is going to be here every day now.
Penguins they have Penguins - Jennifer is going to be here every day now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment