In keeping with the tradition of yesterday, here is a flashback picture of Jennifer as a little girl.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Phil.
It's a pleasure to "meet" you. Am Jennifer's cousin, Martine, living in Ottawa.
As I was browsing your blog (at J's invite) I came across this flashback picture and immediately did just that...whoa! Cool! This is how I remember Jennifer. It's been much, much too long. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful trip down memory lane and now for taking through your present. You and your family look lovely.
1 comment:
Hi Phil.
It's a pleasure to "meet" you. Am Jennifer's cousin, Martine, living in Ottawa.
As I was browsing your blog (at J's invite) I came across this flashback picture and immediately did just that...whoa! Cool! This is how I remember Jennifer. It's been much, much too long. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful trip down memory lane and now for taking through your present.
You and your family look lovely.
Post a Comment