Saturday, September 22, 2007

P365 D31: Re-Office Organization

So I'll give you a quick rundown of my Friday. After dropping Jennifer and the kids off at her morning job I went to renew the tags for the cars. I forgot the insurance for the minivan (I actually had it but it was buried in the black hole that is my school bag). So I'll have to go back next week sometime and get that. Then it was off to Office Depot for a USB cable for the printer (which I had one but didn't realize that until after I bought it).

Spencer had to go to school so went picked him up and dropped him. I had 10:00 appointment to talk about fieldwork, supplies, what needs to be done before next week and a symposium for Costa Rica in July. My advisor popped his head in and asked me to scan something and then I subsequently talked to him about jobs and a side lab project I'm working on.

At this point I had to go pick up Spencer from school and Jennifer and everybody else from work. Then we had lunch and I spent my afternoon reorganizing the office (basically it has gone from this a month ago to the picture seen below). I did this because it took so freaking long for the HP software for the printer/scanner/copier/fax to load. When Carolyn (MIL) got home I went back up to school to scan the documents and load them on the web. Then back home for dinner and a movie. We watched Hot Fuzz, which is funny and has one of my key requirements for comedy. A random non-domesticated animal in the car (i.e. Tommy Boy, Harold and Kumar, Talledega Nights). Then I went to sleep.

No comments: