6:18 AM - The First Cup of Coffee
7:35 AM - Bike Ride to school
8:20 AM - Coffee mess and clean up at school office (this normally doesn't happen)
9:50 AM - Hard at work on Area Statement Number 3.
10:37 AM - Overseeing an undergraduate do PCR in the lab.
11:43 AM - On my way home, photograph of the infamous squirrel attack site.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
P365 D14: A Day in the Life Pictorial
So today I thought I would demonstrate a typical day in the life of myself by taking a picture every waking hour to kind of walk you through the things I commonly do each day. It was a little bit more difficult than I imagined and I'm now exhausted. So here we go.
12:16 PM - Lunch with the family
1:21 PM - Chilling with the kids.
2:12 PM - Xavier crashes out (I moved him shortly after the photo was taken)
3:27 PM - Feeding Cordelia her breast milk bottle - difficult to take picture of.
4:09 PM - Serious Ranger Envy
5:05 PM - A soothing adult beverage on a hot day.
6:16 PM - Dinner
6:58 PM - Bath and Story Time for the kids.
8:36 PM Spencer and Rover Crashed out on couch.
9:02 PM - Taking garbage out.
That's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment