Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week in Instragram 3

The Crazy swing at the Karrinyup Football Club Oval. The kids love it even if it causes mass panic at times (look at L's expression on her face)


The shining tower of Shing Kwalla (pronounced Koala), 1st Australian emperor of China (brought to you be the imagination of X)

Waiting for train - My life in Perth revolves (literally) around public transportation. 

The Whomping Willow on Campus. Think this is a giant gum tree.

Down town Perth at night.

So this is Exome Sequencing project I'm working on for 48 individuals. That's right 1/2 TB of data.  Got Storage?

I came home to this on Friday night. X and C were sure they had seen UFO so they  made a UFO outlook outpost. I was impressed that they had a towel. Although I'm sure neither of them has read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Pookie smiles are the best!

No comments: