Woke up early this morning and headed into work in order to write an abstract for an upcoming meeting.
No not abstract art but the scientific kind of abstract.
Anyway the abstract is on some red blood cell traits that are important for understanding heart disease. I will let you know more details. After that headed home as we were having an open house this afternoon and someone was coming to look at the property.
Yeah, they liked the open floor plan and decided to take the house. Then a few friends dropped by to pick up some furniture pieces and appliances.
Finally, C and J headed out for pho and a movie (The Lorax) to celebrate. Sadly, C has more mad chopsticks skills then I do and she is only 5.
No not abstract art but the scientific kind of abstract.
Anyway the abstract is on some red blood cell traits that are important for understanding heart disease. I will let you know more details. After that headed home as we were having an open house this afternoon and someone was coming to look at the property.
Yeah, they liked the open floor plan and decided to take the house. Then a few friends dropped by to pick up some furniture pieces and appliances.
Finally, C and J headed out for pho and a movie (The Lorax) to celebrate. Sadly, C has more mad chopsticks skills then I do and she is only 5.


No comments:
Post a Comment