Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 17 - Sunshine

Not that there isn't a enough of this in S.A. but I've had this movie on the Netflix queue for a very long time - like 2 years. So J had to head early today and tutor so I came home and watched this. I liked the premise - the sun is dying (what 6 year old doesn't worry about this) and the earth is going to end. So the response drop a big A-bomb into the sun and reignite the sun. Of course this is try 2, as the 1st ship icarus fizzled out. Overall, pretty good movie but it did at times remind of the movie Black Hole from the late 1970s. Also, I'm not really sure I understood the ending but worth watching - the boys were only completely freaked out about 2x and locked themselves in the bathroom.


No comments: