Sunday, September 4, 2011

College Football - Day 5

So in order to compensate for my ubernerdiness, I also like football. Yesterday was the the 1st day of the college football season (OK, I know I started on Thursday but Thursday football is just wrong). My beloved Montana Grizzlies went to Tennessee and got smoked. This was of course a foregone conclusion as Montana is a FCS team and Tennessee is a FBS team and in the conference that has won the last 5 national championships at their level. Of course Montana does play in a division with a PLAYOFF vs the crappy Bowl system. Of course the last time they lost to an FCS team the 1st game they went 10-1 and lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs - so hopefully some good comes of this. Also, Kansas beat McNeese state - but I don't follow jayhawk football as much as I do basketball


No comments: