Friday, September 17, 2010

Pictures of Kids and desks.

I realize that I have been blog negligent as of late. We have been busy with Supermom tutoring and I've had a bunch of stuff due. This week I had an abstract due for a meeting in April on Wednesday and my scientific summary in which the people with the money decide if I'm worthy. This of course means mass panic as I try to finish those papers that I've been prattling on about all summer. At last count I have three published and it looks like four 1st author papers and two co-author papers submitted. Next week I have to get my stuff in for GAW, and get the papers out to the co-authors. Hence, not a lot of time to procrastinate. Oh and we have had visitors. Supermom's dad and his wife came down to visit and to drop off some desks that grandpa made, which are super cool. The photos we took do not do them justice.

My Desk and this was taken before the craziness all began. So now it is buried in a mountain of random paper, coffee, etc. 
L looking cool.
A not so great picture of the desks.
S has lost another tooth!
See I told you and his adult teeth are already growing back in.
L is getting to be such a big girl - already.
C reading up on Ancient Egypt.
The morning after Grandpa dropped the desks off - this is what I came down to see, four little faces happily sitting - Spencer was already drawing a picture and writing out the alphabet. I have no idea what X is doing.

No comments: