So it was an up and down week. Monday, J's ankle was really bothering her, she hurt it two weeks ago and wasn't getting any better. So on Tuesday, we took off for the family Dr. (who I'm warming too) where we found out that she had a rare type of ankle sprain, where she had twisted the larger ligament and it had pulled off the bone (ouch - now that I'm typing it my ankle hurts. So she had X-rays but not broken yeah. Also, this weekend is both J's and X's birthday, so on Saturday we went to Firefighter's Pancake breakfast (proceeds go to help put individuals in hotels when their house catches on fire). The kids got to check out the fire trucks and scarf down hotcakes and sausages.
Here is an original X art work done in Paint - The other day he wanted on to the computer and I told him no - he took it as a challenge.

3 comments:
Post a Comment