The theme of this week was primarily one of frustration. The week started off with the nurse from YoungMaster's school informing us that if he didn't have a shot by that day he wouldn't be let back in on Tuesday. Wow, you could have informed us earlier and seeing both Supermom and I were fighting off colds and trying to recover from the party the weekend this did not go over well. I'm not anti-immunization as matter a fact I'm fairly pro - but a little forewarning would have been nice. I really do not respond well to passive-aggresive behavior. Well it is a matter of little relevance as Young Master will be homeschooled from now on. This was in the works prior to this instance. So my mind was pretty muddled all week after this and was fairly unproductive - in a sense. I did learn how to do Gene X environmetal interaction in SOLAR - so that was good but other than that nothing major to report.
Our newest computer tech tries to figure out what is wrong with the mouse thing.

Ballaret princess playing in the leaves.

Ballaret Princess supervising "Operation Leaf pile"
No comments:
Post a Comment