Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday Summary #2

I know it is Sunday but hey I'm still recovering from the Montana win in the Brawl of the Wild, now they are seeded #1 in the FCS playoffs - although South Dakota State is going to be a difficult opponent, so I'm not sure the seeding committee did them any favors.

OK, so this week was pretty good - not great but good. There were no mechanical issues to speak of cars or other wise - although we do need to keep the car under a certain speed limit. S was out sick for three days, but he didn't miss much, I'm pretty sure the teachers were looking forward to a week off as well. L made it to her 9 mos birthday, now has two teeth, speed crawls everywhere, stands up at will and well pretty put everything she can pick up in her mouth. This causes Mom, Dad, and siblings to be super vigilant.



Work was pretty good, submitted a grant and finished one of the paper revisions I've been working on. This week, is Thanksgiving and I'm trying to get more revisions done for another paper. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Geknitics said...

Love that picture, what a beautiful smile!

CVG said...

Thanks!