Friday, September 4, 2009

College Football

College Football season is upon us and for the first time in a long time I can actually watch it unencumbered by the stress of school. I have no idea what football season will be like, it has been so longs. Not feeling guilty about sitting in front of a couch for two hours eating junk food and yelling at the TV. I can now reclaim TV viewing for a portion of the weekend and realize why I pay a boatload of $$ to Time-Warner.

The season got kicked off last night and those of the Smurf Turf (Boise State, see below) beat Oregon. So a non-BSC (Bowl s*** Champion division) beat a Pac-10 team that was supposed to vie for the top spot with USC, ha. See now if BSC football had a playoff system (like my favorite team that has been to the championship game six times) like every other sport known to man or alien then I might care. Go Griz!

No comments: