Today, I just kind of sat around in the morning. The crazy guy who usually sits here went with the fam to watch X practice Capoiera. So it was kind of relaxing. Then the afternoon, not a whole heck of a lot happening.
I'm clean, which is new - apparently when the duderino (I'm not into the brevity thing) finishes something he cleans up. Anyway, he showed up in the afternoon and worked on a few things but nothing too major - had to figure some things out. So he read some stuff and placed some new stuff on the desk. See you tomorrow.
1 comment:
make your own viagra Buy Viagra Online No Prescription buy generic viagra buying viagra online free sample pack of viagra try viagra for free can women take viagra videos viagra free sample viagra viagra australia viagra rrp australia cheap viagra walmart buying viagra online in britain viagra online uk
Post a Comment