Thursday, June 18, 2009
PD: Day 94- Return of the Advisor
Today, started off normally enough. Got to work - played around on the computer - mostly with SOLAR. I think everything is going well then realize I made an error. Uh-oh, however the life of a postdoc you can make an error and not be in too much hot water - as long as you catch it early enough. In the afternoon, my former adviser stopped by. He is town, looking to collaborate with another former member of the LBA on a project. So he, my officemate and I all chat for about three hours. Then after that, we decide to go out to dinner with three other former member of the LBA. In the meantime I head back and get some work done - then head out to Indian food. It was pretty good and it was nice to see my former mentor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment