Sunday, June 14, 2009

PD: Day 91: Siesta Sunday

OK, today it is hotter than the surface of the sun, with no relief in sight. Why is it raining everywhere else I've ever lived and I'm no living in the Sahara. Anyway, J is going out tonight, so the deal I struck with her was I got to take an afternoon nap. Wow, and was it ever fantastic. L and I went down a little after noon, and slept for 2 hours. No wonder the dogs do this all the time. I feel revived. I of course can now tackle my army of children by myself. I usually don't nap because I have a hard time sleeping when the sun is up. However, seeing as I'm currently residing on the Sun, I thought I would give it a chance. I'm all for mandatory Siesta's they are great. The kids watched Open Season and I played on the Internets. Then J, came home we finished watching Expedition Africa, I like the geologist less and less but the Masai warriors are cool. Then up to bed with three over tired little ones. Hooray for Siestas though.

No comments: