Friday, June 12, 2009

PD: Day 90 - Frustration Friday

So the idea today was wake up and run some errands. We are having a party tomorrow for the SFBR L-pac (all the babies have been born with L, so Lorelei, Lawrence, and Lynea) plus we have two more friends babies with L's in their name Lily Mae and Lola. So we are having a welcome party on Saturday. So first we head off to the library to pick up some books, J wants to read Twilight and I'm interested in another David Downing book and a Charlie Huston vampire book called Alread Dead. Then a fruit/veggie stand. There is finally a Farmer's Market in San Antonio - sometimes the eight largest city in the US suprises me. After that we stop by the Justice of the Peace so I can pay up my fines, but the officer has until the 24th to enter the ticket into the system, which will then be sent to another office to be entered into the system. Wow, inefficieny is rampant. The world would be perfect if I ran the place. Then Costco, which there is a problem with the membership, which is a yearly hassle. Then to rent a rug doctor, you need a Texas ID with a picture, so we had to recruit a friend to come and rent it. After all this I'm off to work where I submit a manuscript. Then home, where we wash the carpet until 1AM or J washes the carpet and I schlep buckets.

No comments: