Monday, June 8, 2009

PD: Day 86 - Random Access Photos

I decided to throw up some photos today of things I've been mentioning the past couple of weeks. Other than that today was mostly given over to Abstract writing that was sent for comment at the 11th hour. Got it in though and home around 7, fairly exhausted, the Bayesian stuff is still running for another couple of days but I moved it to the ranch so that should go quickly, hopefully. Granted, when you are doing 108 to the 108th power combos (8.0103136 X 10 to the 46th power, if you want to get an exact) it can take some time.

I think I'm turning Texan, I really think so "y'all".



The zombie bag

The new computer monitor, now all I need is a flat screen TV and I'll be set. Oddly, I'm reading the KC Star but I'm addicted to Jason Whitlock, love/hate relationship with the Chiefs.

No comments: