Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PD: Day 68: Back at it.

I actually woke up a little late. Well OK, I woke up at 5 to let the dogs out then came back upstairs and went to sleep. So I woke up a little late and got a late start to work. I didn't get in until around 10, because I'm usually there much earlier. I had some linkages to do, so I got to work on those. Then also a few other things to work on. So that is what I did in the morning. Then in the afternoon, I putzed around. Our friend had her baby on Tuesday - after we got back so talked to J about that a little and to see if she had hogtied the kids so she could get some peace and quite. Then in the afternoon, I had to go through and see which of my SNPs were monomorphic and decided on a plan of action for the analysis. The abstract deadline for this meeting is the second week in June, so that gives me a couple of weeks. I get that done and the LOD scores. Around 6 I head home, eat and hang out with C for a little while - we play blocks and pink elephants, then downstairs with the boys and to get C to sleep. Then the boys and I watch a bad Colin Ferrel western called American Outlaws about Jesse James, then go to sleep.

No comments: