I woke up a little late this morning again. Perhaps the heat is getting to me and making me sleepy or I should stop staying up late doing sudoku puzzles. I headed out the door to work and only almost died twice on the way to work. I'm not sure what the deal is with Texas drivers, but the whole merge across two lanes of traffic drives (no pun intended) crazy. I have a fairly lengthy to-do list to get done before I leave Wednesday afternoon. Here it is.
- Chibchan paper (results, methods, Discussion, Intro, References)
- Grass seed in front
- Submit paper to ATVB
- MS proposal
- Hrt Abstract
- e-mail long results
- edits on mtDNA paper
- edits on bilirubin ppaer
- Find map for mtDNA paper
I get to work and start doing edits to the abstract I wrote on Friday so I can send that out this afternoon to the myriad of co-authors. After that I got to work on editing the bilirubin and mtDNA papers. E-mail the long results, wow I'm efficient. In the afternoon I go to work on the ms proposal and get that outline - so I can work on that tomorrow. Send the abstract off. In the afternoon I get some more data or news of new data coming down the pipe. This is on hepatic lipase and lipoprotein size phenotypes. Cool. After that head home but stop by the grocery store for some sour cream and a coke. Ever since I gave up coke for lent - it is kind of nice to have every once in a while but is no longer a daily necesecity. We have dinner and J goes for her walk, and I wander aimlessly around the house looking for the Sudoku book - find it and go to work on a puzzle. Then after that its bath time for C and L and J, then story time. X had a book about Life on a Horse Farm, S had two books on dinosaurs (Allosaurus and Triceretops), and C had one on X-mas cookies. Then bed time for everyone. I fall asleep with X on the couch and wake up and watch a little of the Daily Show but then head up to bed after letting the dogs out.
No comments:
Post a Comment