Today, I turned 37. I took the day off from writing and watched a Dark Angel marathon on Scifi.. I got three shirts from the kids and Jennifer baked me a lemon cake - yummy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Or wait, is the Birthday wish supposed to go here? I'm really terrible with remembering days...
Also, I'm a bit confused, are you 36 or 37? I have to know so that I know if it's kosher to call you an old man in 4 years or 3. ;)
2 comments:
Or wait, is the Birthday wish supposed to go here? I'm really terrible with remembering days...
Also, I'm a bit confused, are you 36 or 37? I have to know so that I know if it's kosher to call you an old man in 4 years or 3. ;)
I'm 37, so you only have to wait three years
Post a Comment