Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 104: 4th of July (7/4/2008)

So a couple of days before the 4th of July, Spencer, Xavier, and I were driving past a Fireworks stand and they really wanted to stop and buy some. I told them that they would have to ask their mother but she probably would not go for it because Canadians aren't as fond of blowing things up as Americans.

A few days later Xavier looks at his Mom and goes "What kind of person are you?"

Mom "A nice person"

Xavier - "No, what kind of person are you that doesn't like to blow things up? What are you Canadian or something?"

Moral of this story - be careful when explaining things to your children.

So we went to a couple of parties where Spencer did some cool slip-n-slide moves and then I tried to take pictures of fireworks which is a lot harder than it looks.

No comments: