Of course we arrived in Chicago and the plane to KC was delayed for two hours, so being an outstanding citizen I went and overpaid for a beer, losing my debit card in the process. Needless to say I got home around 2:30 and then had to wake up around 8:00 with the kids. It was an exhausting day and a half.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Project 365 D12: Airport Craziness (3/31/2008)
I had job interview, which went well but the trip home was bit crazy. We were about to leave for Chicago when the plane before us pulled back in and everyone had to deboard because someone forgot their glasses or something. The plane then lost it's place in line so they all had to rebook and because of some crazy weather other places in the country our plane was delayed until 9:oo PM EST. Mind you my transfer was leaving Chicago at 9:10 CST. I'll give the pilot credit he booked his ass to get us there on time.
Of course we arrived in Chicago and the plane to KC was delayed for two hours, so being an outstanding citizen I went and overpaid for a beer, losing my debit card in the process. Needless to say I got home around 2:30 and then had to wake up around 8:00 with the kids. It was an exhausting day and a half.
Of course we arrived in Chicago and the plane to KC was delayed for two hours, so being an outstanding citizen I went and overpaid for a beer, losing my debit card in the process. Needless to say I got home around 2:30 and then had to wake up around 8:00 with the kids. It was an exhausting day and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment