Monday, January 14, 2008

Project 365 Day 12: Saturday Hair Stress O-meter 2

Well it's Saturday and this time I have a hair cut. Stress levels are moderate this week as I gotta a lot accomplished in the last week but of course as all good things go I have more to do now. This week let's see what we got done and what we still need to do.
  1. Genetic Structure of Central America was handed in.
  2. The website is still under construction but I hope to have a test version up this week
  3. wrote my section of the STR paper
  4. Family is still intact
  5. Still need to do some stats for that other paper
  6. Reviewed one publication (I of course got offered another the same day and decided to take it.
  7. The lab work is done for the moment just need to clean some reactions.

OK so what is on tab for this week,
  1. Work of little on a grant proposal
  2. Finish website
  3. Do comparative stats for the other paper
  4. Review next publication
  5. Do a little writing for good measure
  6. Get back in the lab

No comments: