Friday, August 24, 2007

Project 365: Day 3 - The Pink Chair

This pictures shows one of my most prized possessions, my Pink chair(although I believe it to be more of a mauve color). A hundred years ago when I first started graduate school, my uncle picked this for me at a fire sale in Kansas. Literally, the store was over an old salt mine that had filled up with gas that ignited with static electricity sending a plume of fire into the air.

Anyway, the chair survived and I've spent many a sleepless night reading esoteric anthropology articles, rocking children to sleep, and competing for space with Rover. He is a pet cat we retrieved from the humane society three years ago. The other feline in our house, Smokey, is a lot like big foot. Seldom seen and when a sighting does occur there is a lot of excitement.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: